it is a new year...and that means a fresh start for me!!
so instead of looking back and thinking about what a bad blogger i have been...and all the other things in my life i have put on the back burner...we are going to focus on the good...the future...the moving forward...no sense bringing up old news - we all know i was a serious slacker of all things important ..but its time to move on...not my chair not my problem, that's what i always say - (sister probably you are the only one in the world that understood that. ok maybe not...maybe katie - you did...)
and just so others don't feel left out - learn about this video its hilarious shit.
anyway long story short...life is good. i feel like for the first time in a long time i am finally back on track...things will take a while to unfold and really its all about baby steps...but i think this year is going to be a very very exciting one!! for so many reasons...
i can't share all of them today...but here are some to get you started- and in no particular order
1. i am back in the gym - i know what!!? wait...i will repeat that in case you thought maybe you went blind for a sec and didn't read that right, or that you had a small stroke and your brain waves didn't process that phrase correctly...but it's true!! commitment to fitness is back and i am totally into it...being back in the gym feels oh so great! i know right? who misses working out??! but i love it...
2. i was asked to be a bridesmaid for the first time ever!! i am thrilled, excited, and beyond looking forward to all the fun times to come!! and best of all its tara's wedding!! aug 8th is going to be a fabulous day!!!
3. sister turns 21 this year...and we booked our hotel rooms in vegas!!! family tradition...big birthdays means girl trip to vegas...and if you even understand how my family does girls trips well then you would know why i am counting seconds for that favorite city of mine!!! we get to stay at paris...and yipeee im seriously so excited!!
4. i started using crest whitening strips...i have been wanting to for a long time, but just never have...one time a long time ago i did the whole professional whitening thing - where you get the bite guard and do that gel stuff...and sleep in it...but it hurt my teeth so bad it was like sharp machetes shooting in my face everytime i breathed in cold air...so i have been scared to try whitening strips ever since...but with a commitment to fitness, a wedding to look forward to and vegas...now is as good of a time as any to give them a second chance...im only three days in...but so far so good. - i'll let you know
5. i leave for florida in 2 weeks from today!! nationals baby...and i can't wait...this year has been such a roller coaster year of coaching...it has been one of the hardest things i have ever done in my life...but on so many levels the most rewarding. those girls bring me so much joy and it will be an experience of a life time to take them to disney world and watch them compete something that has taken us so many hours to construct, build, and perfect. it's going to be amazing...coaching is truly a blessing on so many levels.!!
there is more...so so much more...but so far this year is shapping up to be a great one and i can't wait to watch it unfold - i just hope it doesn't go by to quickly!!
cheers to 2009! (better late than never!!)
and my pledge to doing things i love! (including this damn blog of mine!)