Thursday, September 13, 2007

what i do...

when i am not working, sleeping, babysitting, or eating...there is only one thing i am ever doing...dancing.

i don't normally blog about this type of thing. for those who read my regular blogs mostly i talk about random shit that happens to me or how crazy my family is or whatever...i don't normally make a big scene about cool things happening in my life...i tell when i am asked but that's about as far as i go...i think because i don't normally think i have cool sutff to share...but today, cool or not...i'm sharing...because i'm excited...and this is my blog...so whatever...

anyway...i'll be short about it...
first exciting thing to share...
this is me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
in case you don't know what i look like...and in case you don't know what this is...it is me auditioning for lumberjax...and in case you didn't hear...i totally made it (and i'm totally proud of myself)

second exciting thing to share...
this is the white board at vega
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
in case you can't read (and if you can't read you probably shouldn't be looking at blog sites but whatever), in case you can't read...it says i have my own class at vegadance+lab...and in case you didn't know it is my first time having my very own class (and i'm totally proud of this too.)

the end :)

No comments: