normally words just spill out of my mouth and go everywhere...even when i don't want them to...well mostly when i don't want them to. then when i do want words to come out generally they don't.
(side note - you are probably surprised nothing about the house is being posted right this minute...i have a post i still need to do so maybe in a little...for now we are taking a break from the house though and focusing on work for once.)
anyway today i am working on lots of random things...sorta of being productive but held up by my brain that is apparently having issues. i think it forgot how to think. so i am asking for help. i am working on a headline for brideport brewery's summer beer release...its flavor is haymaker.
here are your options...please vote on your favorite.
1. BRIDGEPORT BREWING COMPANY BRINGS OUT A TASTE OF SUNSHINE WITH HAYMAKER ALE
2. BRIDGEPORT BREWING COMPANY RELEASES THE SUN WITH SEASONAL HAYMAKER ALE
3. BRIDGEPORT BREWING COMPANY SPREADS SUNSHINE WITH HAYMAKER ALE
4. ENJOY A DOSE OF SUNSHINE WITH BRIDGEPORT BREWERY’S HAYMAKER ALE
5. BUY HAYMAKER OTHERWISE WE WILL CUT YOU - OH YEAH AND SOMETHING ABOUT SUN