Wednesday, August 6, 2008

memory

so i am trying a game. i learned about it from a blog i sometimes read...plus, i was wondering how many people actually even read my blog...if any, ha and probably not many now cause my blog is probably pretty boring considering i hardly write on it! I am hoping that next week will mark a special week...a week were i am back into the world of blogging on a regular basis! but anyway...if you are a loyal reader and are checking this...in hopes that i have posted SOMETHING? anything...? here it is...and here are the rules.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you, promise. and you will probably love it too. cause i'll remember the good kinds of memories...the kinds when once when we were little and i was with you and sister at the playground and you pooped your pants and i made you go down the slide cause that's what older sisters are suppose to do when you are little.

alright...now play the game cause probably it's fun :)

1 comment:

Joel Rosinbum said...

Counting on our random night on the embers bench, where are those pics?